With the American media in near total blackout, Orly Taitz has made the front page of the English Pravda. The United States is now the laughing stock of the world for “honest elections”.
White ribbons in America. Will Russians march in solidarity with us?
We don’t need a “revolution”. We’ve just had one. We just have to put a stop to it.
1) We have a rogue foreigner, a documented Indonesian citizen, in the White House (see above).
2) His Secretary of Defense has announced to Congress just 3 weeks ago that neither he nor the ‘president’ answer to Congress any longer, but to the U.N. & NATO, a blatant admission that their allegiances are no longer to the United States – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Zsb76Tf_E
3) By sheer Executive Order (not a bill from Congress), Obama has declared ‘peacetime martial law’ (aka an undeclared war on America, not authorized by Congress), and authorized himself, Mr. Nobel Peace Prize, to confiscate all fuel resources, water resources, construction resources, food production resources, transportation, medical resources, and all “strategic” resources (you know what that means), lest some mysterious nationwide “emergency” (now what could that be?) befall our entire nation from sea to shining sea, and we all revert to infantilism and can’t figure out how to take care of ourselves and our neighbors – http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness
These are no mere randomized coincidences. This is orchestrated, fully directed to an intended result.
Of course he intends to permanently retain the office he Occupies. By hook or by crook. He will either
- invent an emergency crisis as an excuse to cancel the elections, by mere executive order,
- or rig the elections (agaaaain),
- or simply annul the elections after the fact and attempt to cancel the inauguration of his successor
He has them all lined up like dominoes. My personal guess is he will attempt each one, in that order. Of course, he will get a lot of push back from the states on the first option, and he can’t possibly find enough goose-stepping New Black Panthering intimidants to enforce the closure of all the polls in the country, so we will have the elections. And instead, since the 2nd option, of rigging the elections, worked so well for him in 2008, he will attempt it again. If the opposition is so overwhelming (which it is) that he still loses, he will simply declare the third option. “Elections null and void, silly peepull! We can’t wait for my agenda!”
Well, did you really think a man who has committed so much fraud to usurp the office of the presidency of the United States in the first place has any intention of leaving it willingly?
We don’t need a revolution. We just need to defend the one we had in 1776. Just arrest Obama and his entire cabinet simultaneously. An awful lot of people have sworn oaths to defend the United States Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic (here and here). Surely somebody knows how to do this.